“We Have No Friends.” – John Henrik Clarke
Boa Me Na Me Mmoa Wo: African Cooperation & Interdependence.
Dr. Clarke articulated that history as shown African people that we have no permanent allies or friends when it comes to African interest and liberation; all we have is each other, and all we need is each other. The Adinkra symbol of Boa Me Na Me Mmoa Wo embodies this understanding.
• 100% cotton face – Unisex Hoodie
• 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Front pouch pocket
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Matching flat drawstrings
• 3-panel hood
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan